Economics and Financial Issue

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

| 0 comments ]

Assalamualaikum and a very pleasing moment to all

The new beginning chapter is begins.

To all guests, WELCOME to my newly develop blog which i called 'Economics and Financial Issues: Research and Response'.

Within this i will include all my opinion and also news on current issues related to economics in Malaysian and worldwide. I will try my best to give opinion and suggestion on Economics problem and Issues. I'll focus on the Malaysian side, Islamic Economics, Banking, Financial and Investment.

Thank You and continue supporting me.

------------------------------------------------------------------
The Author:
Name: Mohd Helmi Md Suhaimi
Contact: +6012 3052143
Financial Consultant, CIMB Wealth Advisors


0 comments

Post a Comment

Kehidupan Hari-Hariku....